Follow me to solve iPad stuck on apple logo:
- Connect the iPad by USB to the computer
- Launch iTunes
- Put the iPad into DFU mode by holding the Power button for 3 seconds, while continuing to hold the Power button also hold the Home button for 10 seconds, now release the Power button but continue to hold the Home button for another 15 seconds
- iTunes will alert you saying an iPad has been detected in recovery mode, click “OK”
- Now select the iPad in iTunes and click on the “Restore” button
1. Turn off iPad
2. Turn on computer and launch iTunes (make sure you have the latest version of iTune)
3. Plug USB cable into computer's USB port
4. Hold Home button down and plug the other end of cable into docking port.
DO NOT RELEASE BUTTON until you see picture of iTunes and plug.
5. Release Home button.
6. iTunes has detected iPad in recovery mode. You must restore this iPad before it can be used with iTunes.
7. Select "Restore iPad"...
1. Data will be lost if you do not have backup
2. You must follow step 1 to step 4 VERY CLOSELY.
3. Repeat the process if necessary so that you can fix iPad stuck on Apple logo issue.
KEPUTUSAN DAN JADUAL LIGA PERDANA INGGERIS 2014 SINI